Back in town


This year has been about reconnecting with my hometown friends. I have been living in the U.S for a while now and sometimes I forget how much I left behind. Most people I used to know are scattered around the world. Adrian, on the other hand, moved to Florida two years ago. We have been friends since we were 13 years old and we haven't let distance interfere with our friendship. Every time I visit my brother in Miami, he makes a long commute to see me and my family. This time he decided to break his routine and visit Charlotte. I tried to show him as much as I could in two days; however, I had work and school. He did agree to visit soon. It was refreshing to be with someone from my town and share old memories.

Make time for people who love and appreciate you.

Comments