After 5 years...

I left my country four years ago, and sometimes I get sad by all the great people I left behind. In this picture, you can see me, and Enola. She has been my friend since we were in kindergarten. She studied with me until elementary. In 5th grade, she moved to a different city. However, we always kept touch and see each other as much as possible. This became extremely difficult when I moved to the U.S. We did not talk as much or even knew what was going in the other's life. We reconnected after she moved to NYC for a while. Today I am here with her, and I can't feel the years we were apart. We are the same two girls who would hang out to look for adventure and make each other laugh. I am lucky to have grown up with her and still love her as my sister.

Comments