Analysis paralysis
Every semester since I started college, I turn off once every three months. All the work, homework and activities seem too difficult to accomplish that I froze. In my head, I am creating fast ways to succeed in all of them, and my brain just glitches and stops. Yesterday, I was informed about this term that describes my whole life, " Analysis Paralysis". I process so many thoughts and information every day that at some point I burned out and need a full day of NOTHING, to come back to normal. I didn't know it happened to other people and never talked about it. Nevertheless, my classmates seem to go through the same days. Those days that you know if you get out and finish the assignment it will be easy, but... your brain cannot operate that action. I cannot afford to do that this semester, I have been behind in class since day #1 :)

Comments
Post a Comment