First day of class type of intro.
Professor: State your name, year, major and what you did this summer(...)
Don't we all sound like an automatic voice machine when we answer?
My name is Maria Jimenez. I was born and raised in Venezuela and moved to Charlotte almost 4 years ago. I am a senior communication major at Queen's University with a minor in New media design.
This summer I was really frustrated for a month because I could not find an internship, then I got the internship and work two jobs to pay tuition. For a moment Financial Aid said they could offer more scholarships for me. I was imagining finally being able to buy a car and avoid my fourth winter biking. Then, I was informed that it was a misunderstanding and I had a week to pay tuition, which I am still trying to pay...Of course, I did not say that.

Comments
Post a Comment