Back home(?)

Yes, I am back. Yes, I am stressed. I came back last Tuesday after getting my flight canceled on Monday. My playlist was ready and downloaded for the flight, and the flight attendant informed us that there was lighting on the ramp and we had to wait 20-30min. We waited and it did not get better. After all this fiasco,  I slept another night at Miami and came back late on Tuesday. All my schedule was flipped and I got even more behind in all my classes. In my whole student life, I have never felt so behind and stressed. I have turned in a late assignment before, but always a few hours or a day late. Now I can't breathe because I will lose more time. However, coming back means I also have to go back to work and make money for rent, not even food, just rent. I want to stop time and get all the assignments together, but it seems really difficult right now.


Comments