First Post
While visiting this website, I realized I already had a blog. I forgot how much I enjoyed to write in Spanish when I was 15 years old. It is funny to find what I used to feel when I was that age. Of course, I have hidden it from this profile. However, It has been several nostalgic hours revisiting this blog. I still have to customize the website in a way that represents me and the way I will write here. I do like the idea of opening this blog and just writing what the reflections I usually have in my mind. I have long rides on my bike from home to school or work, in that time I process how I feel about the upcoming day or the end of my routine. Writing here will be extremely personal, but it will help me stop and process in a different way.
Comments
Post a Comment